What is MYOB?
MYOB is an Australian bookkeeping, tax, and accounting software company. MYOB offers a range of products including Essentials Payroll, MYOB Essentials, and MYOB AccountRight ideal for a variety of businesses, large and small.
- Cloud-based option - never lose your financial records in a natural disaster or hardware breakdown.
- Work off-line options - for account keeping and invoicing in areas without internet coverage.
- Australian support team available 7 days a week
- Create a budget to help your business thrive.
- Store receipts and bills via the MYOB Capture app - reducing the paper load in your business
- Packages for everything from a small sole trader business to a company with more than
- Manage multiple currencies - perfect for businesses buying and selling in different countries.
- Inventory control systems - to keep track of stock on hand, plus what needs to be ordered or moved.
- Track jobs, duration and invoices generated.
- Invoicing flexibility - send invoices instantly from anywhere via your phone or tablet.
- Set up credit card or BPAY payment options for fast payment of invoices.
- Track and manage bills
- Customise your financial reports to collate the specific information that is important to your business.
- Manage Single Touch Payroll requirements as well as work out tax, leave, and superannuation.
- GST, PAYG, and BAS reports at your fingertips.
- Lodge STP directly with the ATO.
- Automatic bank reconciliation - connect to over 150 financial institutions
MYOB integrates with over 300 other add on packages to easily integrate all the systems required to run your business. Eg marketing and sales, staff management, scheduling systems, eCommerce solutions, as well as a range of industry specific applications.
Please note - packages vary not all features apply to all packages.
What does MYOB mean?
Mind your own business
User friendly bookkeeping
The MYOB Academy offers a range of free training modules to assist small businesses to get to know the platform, set up the basics, and learn how best to utilise it for your specific business needs.
One of the great features of cloud accounting software like MYOB is your accountant and bookkeeper can remotely access your financial records to help you stay on top of your reporting requirements, lodge tax and BAS, or provide advice all without needing a face to face appointment. Saving you time and money.