Small Business Entrepreneur Grants
The Small Business Entrepreneur Grants Program is now open for applications. The Small Business Entrepreneur Grants Program provides new small businesses access to professional advice and support in the critical early stages of establishing a business.
Matched funding of up to $5,000 (excluding GST) may be provided to eligible businesses to engage a consultant, advisor or business coach for up to 3 months to help establish or develop the business. The minimum grant funding amount is $1,000.
The advice must fall under 1 or more of the following areas:
- business and strategic planning
- professional business advice (i.e. information technology (IT), legal or financial)
- marketing strategy development (i.e. branding strategies, social media/digital strategies, market research).
Payment will be made directly to the business on completion of the project and on presentation of proof of payment for the service. To be eligible the business must:
- have a business name registered within the last four years
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- have a Queensland headquarters
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
To apply visit Small Business Entrepreneur Grants.
For further information or assistance, email email@example.com or phone 13QGOV (13 74 68).