With a wealth of knowledge and a long list of qualifications, the first thing Malcolm is often asked by new clients is whether he appears in any of his advertising. So let’s start by clearing that one up – the answer is no!
Malcolm leaves the modelling to the professionals, choosing instead to focus on his expertise – finding the best accounting and tax solutions for micro, small and medium businesses.
Malcolm started his accounting career working for Ronald Schwartz Chartered Accountant in Sydney. Since then, he has worked in commerce and held the position of Financial Controller for a number of successful and well-known organisations.
In 2002, Malcolm brought this experience to the Sunshine Coast, establishing Bottom Line Control. With the ability and knowledge to quickly understand his client’s business and get to the bottom of their accounting requirements, Malcolm has established Bottom Line Control as Coolum’s leading accounting firm with a large and loyal customer base.
- Fellow of the Institute of Public Accountants
- Registered Tax Agent
- Registered SMSF Auditor
- Member of the Institute of Company Directors
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting Major) University of the Sunshine Coast
- Graduate Management Certificate Australian Graduate School of Management
- Associate Diploma in Accounting TAFE
- Certificate VI in Small Business
- Advertising Practitioners Certificate Insearch Institute of Commerce (University of Technology Sydney)
- Commercial Pilot Licence
- XERO Certification
- Certificate IV in Bookkeeping
- Expert in payroll
With an accounting history going back to 2002, Melanie has accumulated an intrinsic understanding of accounting and tax for small business. Her attention to detail ensure clients get every last tax deduction they are entitled to and our financial statements are accurate and reliable.
- Associate Member of the Institute of Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Commerce Majoring in Accounting at University of Southern Queensland