BAS Agent Sunshine Coast
Your local registered BAS agents
As a registered BAS agent, Bottom Line Control formulate financial reports for the preparation and lodgement of you Business Activity Statements (BAS). We also assist our clients to comply with a range of other tax, super, and pay requirements.
BAS taking up too much of your valuable time?
Let our team take care of your BAS so you can focus on your business operations. Talk to our accountants today to find out how we can help.Enquire Now
If your business is registered for GST you must lodge a BAS statement. Our experienced BAS accounting team provide BAS services including expert advice on:
- Goods and Services Tax - GST
- Fringe Benefits Tax - FBT
- Pay as you go income tax - PAYG and PAYI
- Luxury car tax - LCT
- Fuel tax rebates
- Calculation of superannuation guarantee payments
- Installments for GST and PAYG
- BAS forms - lodging and paying tax
- Using your accounting software to simplify reporting processes.
Advantages of using a BAS service provider
Our role as your agent is to keep up to date with all the related updates to legislation, tax, changes to reporting, etc so you don’t have to. We will gather and assess information and pass on anything which is relevant to your specific business.
- Prepare, lodge, view and print activity statements
- Receive instant confirmation of your lodgement
- View and update our clients registration details
- View client account information
- View payment options and print payment slips
- Communicate with the ATO directly via the secure portal
- Test, lodge, and download files directly
We can also assist in the formulation and monitoring of budgets and cash flow projections, and the collection of accounts receivable by your business.
BAS agent due dates
BAS agents have concessional date for lodgement and payment. Agent applicable dates for the coming quarters in the 2018-19 financial year:
- Quarter 1 - 25 November 2018
- Quarter 2 - N/A
- Quarter 3 - 26 May 2019
- Quarter 4 - 25 August 2019 - TBC