As a Registered Agent, Bottom Line Control act as an intermediary between our clients’ companies and ASIC to ensure they meet their lodgement obligations more efficiently.
We lodge on behalf of a number of companies so we are more familiar with the requirements companies need to meet under the Corporations Act 2001 (the Act). We use an online lodgement service to ensure our clients’ details are current with ASIC, and ensure clients receive their annual review documents.
- Currently the Annual Review Fee is $243.
- Penalties for not notify ASIC of correct information within the 28 day review period or not paying the Annual Review Fee are:
- up to one month late — $74 fee
- more than one month late — $308 fee (plus the $74)
- The cost for Bottom Line Control to act as an ASIC Registered Agent is $210 per year.
Our ASIC_PAY service allows our clients to pay their fee to Bottom Line Control by monthly Direct Debit and we guarantee ASIC will be paid.
The cost is $43 per month including our fee to act as ASIC Registered Agent